KYCs Manager, Wholesale Banking, Global Operations under Digital Business Services at HSBC, Bangladesh
HSBC Job Circular for the position of KYCs Manager, Wholesale Banking, Global Operations under Digital Business Services.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Within Digital Business Services, Business services is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Business Services teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of KYCs Manager, Wholesale Banking, Global Operations under Digital Business Services.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the Customer Engagement strictly as per SLA with reduced error rates
- Ensure the highest level of support to meet on-going business needs and Business Continuity during contingency situation
- Set new standards in customer service and operational efficiency
- Understand and implement the needs and requirements of the internal customers (WSB)
- Act as the secondary checkpoint for ensuring local and group Anti Money Laundering (AML) guidelines and the primary checkpoint for the identification of CDD related errors for onward submission to the group
- Provide daily MI for onward submission to stakeholders and internal customers (WSB) for business forecast
- Eliminate exposure to regulatory breaches (i.e. Money Laundry, Data Leakage etc.) as well group, regional or country adopted legal requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Firewalls etc.)
- Ensure meeting HSBC internal control standards in line with group policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of its occurring
- Ensure the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issue raised by auditors
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of efficiency, productivity and accuracy in processing in order to contribute in maximizing the bank’s profit and minimizing the cost
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree preferably from a public/private university
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skill
- Ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame
- Basic knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements, and core banking operations along with HUB Knowledge will be added advantage
- Relevant work experience and job related guidance knowledge
- Strong Customer Services and People Management Skills
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 5 September 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job Circular