Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka , Bangladesh has published a circular for the position of Assistant Transport Manager
The Trusted Global Hospitality Group
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Front Office Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
|Position:||Assistant Transport Manager|
Assistant Transport Manager shall be the representative of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka to ensure 5 Star Standard Transport facilities to our valued guests with strong administrative capability and handle each & every transport related issues efficiently, courteously and professionally. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Supervise and monitor all the drivers & Supervisors activities and evaluate their work performance one to one basis.
- Must have a good liaison with the BRTA Officials, thorough knowledge on Vehicle registration and manage paper works as and when required basis.
- Assist Front Office Manager for the preparation of Transport Section budget and related activities.
- Prepare duty roster for all the Transport Associates and assign duties as per business requirement.
- Provide regular instructions to the Transport Associates of the Front Office Department on the smooth operation of the Pool’s cars and its proper maintenance.
- Maintain record books on consumption of fuel, oil etc. and also maintains a separate record of maintenance and purchase of spares for vehicle(s).
- Makes routine check-up of all vehicles and consult with the Front Office Manager of any kind of purchase.
- Monitor and review Over Time (OT) schedules of the departments and prepare necessary arrangements of payments.
- Maintain proper Leave Management System and provide time to time analytics regarding Leave Consumption.
- Prepare and circulate departmental annual leave plan and holiday schedules in line with the Government declared holiday calendar.
- Keeps himself aware of the city situation on political or any other natural calamities and consult with the Front Office Manager whether a vehicle can be sent out of the premises under the circumstances.
- Consult with Front Office Manager for decision on day-to-day operational activities on a regular basis.
- Any other lawful assignment given by the Front Office Manager as and when requirement basis.
- Must have Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Public/Private University.
- Minimum 5 (five) years of working experience in any motor/transport industry where at least 2 (two) years as supervisor.
- Must have valid driving License (medium).
- Any other motor/mechanical degree will be counted as an added advantage.
- Maximum 35 (thirty-five) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Age, experience & educational qualification may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision and ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by August 06, 2022 by
Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
E-Mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Application Closing Date: August 06, 2022 at 4:30 PM
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular