The leading NGO of Bangladesh, BRAC has recently published a job circular for Programme Officer, Communicable Diseases Programme (TB) (Project Staff).
partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
Programme Officer, Communicable Diseases Programme (TB) (Project Staff)
No. of Vacancy: N/A
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Programme officer will be responsible for overseeing, implementing, coordinating overall TB control programme activities for assigned upazilas
- Supervise and visit all activities of the Programme Organiser, Field Organiser, Technical Assistant Lab, Radio technologist, Lab assistant, CHW and verify their performance accordingly.
- Maintain effective coordination with the all stakeholders including government and other relevant partners
- Prepare monthly action plan to perform supervision & monitoring to maintain proper quality of programme, analyze field situation and take necessary steps as required.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance report and indent of drugs & logistics in timely manner; check all project related expenditures/bills/voucher and maintain compliances.
- Provide feedback report to higher authority also give necessary information to higher management in decision making.
- Organize different awareness events as per programme guideline and any responsibility assigned by the programme.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Programme: Communicable Diseases Programme (TB)
Job Nature: Project Staff
Educational Requirements: Masters in any discipline from any recognised university.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 02 years’ experience in field management. Experience in field operations and training for private sector will be preferred.
Additional Job requirements:
- Private sector engagement in public health related project implementation.
- AFB microscopy/ Xpert MTB RIF/X-ray
- Knowledge about light and LED microscope
- Commuter literacy – MS Word , MS Excel ; email & internet browsing
- Team working skills
- Reporting writing and presentation skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Communication and Coordination with other stakeholders
- Analytical ability
- Time management
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
Salary and benefits
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health and life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Field Office
Last Apply Date: September 06, 2022
Publishing Date: August 30, 2022
Job Source: BRAC Career