BRAC has recently published a job circular for Project Officer (Admin, Finance & Logistics), Food Security Skills and Livelihood, HCMP at BRAC.
This Position will be responsible for ensuring administrative support, recording and overseeing financial transactions, relevant documentation as well as procurement support of the project in the respective offices (RO and field) by maintaining standard procedures and organization guidelines.
- Prepare the financial reports on monthly, quarterly, half-annual and annual basis or as per reporting procedure of donor and within deadlines and provide documents/report to the organization as per need/instruction.
- Accumulate or form cash disbursement committee, prepare cash requisition for the branch offices and adjustment of bill following organizational guideline and timeline.
- Organize internal audit and face external audit by the donor.
- Check/review/ensure in compliance with the approved budget for all kinds of procurement, submit purchase requisition, liaison with procurement team for purchasing quality materials as and when necessary, according to the organizational procurement policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all stock items are procured as per procurement policy and well documented (entered into the relevant register).
- Provide all types of support during training/workshop/meeting period and communicate, coordinate & cooperate with all units and provide logistic support in time as their need.
- Support in day to day administrative functions logistics items need in sector
- Coordinate with finance, logistics and procurement department to ensure all support to the field.
- Manage administrative and logistics related contract for purchasing goods and service
- Manage supplies and stock of Skills Project.
- Support in preparation of admin & logistics related budget and in financial work
- Oversee and maintain tracking on Programme Fixed Assets Management including IT Assets.
- Prepare visitor’s schedule, keep updated visitor’s list.
- Coordinate and organize the visits to the camp and host community for visitor as per the need of the project.
- Liaise with respective internal authorities and external counterparts regarding transportation & accommodation for VIPs, guests and delegates.
- Ensure necessary protocol and maintain liaison with national and foreign visitors.
- Arrange and coordinate workshop & meeting of Skills Project.
- Ensure projects’ procurement/ purchase requisition activities in coordination with procurement sector
- Ensure proper bill voucher for payment, IOU payment by maintaining proper process and compliance.
- Maintain and update sector databases. Prepare regular reports and presentations on project data, expenses and budgets.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential sector documents
- Maintain liaison between BRAC and GO, NGOs and UN agencies as necessary and directed by the supervisor.
- Provide supportive supervision to the Assistant Project Officer (Admin, finance and Logistics) in performing his/her job.
- Ensure the safety act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in Business Administration, Information Management or any other discipline from any recognized university with minimum second class/division or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Data management, Logistics Management
- Knowledge on administration, information management, coordination, monitoring, report writing, presentation preparation, and safeguarding.
- Knowledge on people management.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think technically, prioritize and meet deadlines in a complex and challenging environment; must be culturally sensitive.
- Ability to operate in a complex organization, across functions and work on own initiative and collaboratively as part of diverse teams.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia), Noakhali (Hatiya)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health Insurance
- As per organisation policy
Application Deadline : 25 Aug 2022
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners and the community have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender- diverse individuals and people with disabilities. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular