Senior Medical Officer, Technical Support, Communicable Disease Programme (CDP) (Contractual) at BRAC
BRAC has recently published a job circular for Senior Medical Officer, Technical Support, Communicable Disease Programme (CDP) (Contractual).
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
Supervising and providing technical support to malaria elimination programme implemented in Chattogram and Cox’s bazar districts including FDMN area and take proper initiative to improve the quality and effectiveness of programme.
- Provide technical support to TB and malaria programme implementation in Chattogram and Cox’s bazar districts including FDMN area.
- Ensure quality assurance of malaria programme activities in Chattogram and Cox’s bazar districts.
- Capacity building of staff through providing technical support and conduct meeting with programme staff.
- Providing support to social mobilization activities and MIS management.
- Participate in different forum, meeting and conference at central, regional and district level.
- Provide technical support and coordinate TB, Malaria and HIV case management in FDMN area.
- Coordinate with BRAC different departments (finance, advocacy and communication etc).
- Communication, coordination and work closely with local health sector, GoB and different stakeholders.
- Coordination and liaison with malaria partners, technical partners and other relevant departments involved in FDMN area.
- Supervise and monitor TB, malaria and HIV activities implemented in the FDMN area and malaria elimination activities of host community in Cox’s bazar.
- Analysis case trend, prepare work plan and active engagement to reduce disease burden among the community.
- Prepare documents and different reports for the assigned programmes
- Practice and promote BRAC Gender Policy. Support implementation of gender equality and women empowerment at all levels.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, Excel), SPSS.
- Public relations, communication, coordination and Networking skills.
- Recording and reporting.
- Advanced Technical Knowledge of the theories, principles and methods on Communicable Diseases.
- Knowledge on Programme evaluation, capacity building and community mobilization.
- Programme/Project Management.
- Mid-Term Strategic Plan.
- Financial management.
- Gender equality and diversity awareness.
Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance.
Location: Chandgaon, Chattogram
Last Date of Application: August 31, 2022
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners and the community have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender- diverse individuals and people with disabilities. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular