Technical Officer, Water Sanitation and Hygiene Programme (Project Staff) at BRAC
BRAC has recently published a job circular for Technical Officer, Water Sanitation and Hygiene Programme (Project Staff).
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
Technical Officer, Water Sanitation and Hygiene Programme (Project Staff)
- Provide O&M support to keep functional 1,000 HWSs installed in HBCC1.
- Maintaining legal procedure for the tender and quotation of materials and construction materials purchase.
- Site selection for the installation of water and sanitation technologies.
- Supervision of installation of project works.
- Taking responsibility for collecting water properly and send it for laboratory test.
- Field visit in regular basis and discuss with staff on findings and further steps.
- Communication and coordination with stakeholders for smooth functioning of the project
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Educational Requirements: Diploma in Civil engineering from any recognised university/ institution
Experience Requirement: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience on WASH is preferred
Additional Job Requirements:
- Technical knowledge regarding water and sanitation options
- Knowledge about civil, painting and plumbing work
- Computer Literacy (MS-Word, Excel, power point etc.)
- Communication Organizing and Planning skills
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Local networking and Relationship building
Salary and benefits
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits : Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location : BRAC Field Offic
Last Apply Date : 21 June 2022
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, programme participants, partners and the community have the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from gender- diverse individuals and people with disabilities. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular