Development Trainee: 02 positions– Cox’s Bazar (01) & Dhaka (01)
The duration of the contract is 11 months & 15 days, for fresh graduates (Female only).
What We Do:
CARE Bangladesh is committed to help the world fight poverty and injustice, with a special focus on working with women and girls. Founded in 1949, CARE Bangladesh is one of CARE’s oldest and largest country offices.
Placing women and girls at the center of our work enables us to tackle the root causes of poverty and inequity amongst Bangladesh’s rural and urban populations. Working with over 100 partners in the government, civil society and the private sector, CARE Bangladesh creates lasting change.
Development Trainee Program:
Since 2002, CARE Bangladesh has been developing new generations of professional women by providing first-hand experience of working in an international NGO, providing an opportunity to work with teams of technical experts and benefit from a lasting professional network. Trainees will be mentored towards becoming Development Sector professionals who can meaningfully contribute to Bangladesh’s progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals and overall economic development. This is a unique 11-month & 15-day program of CARE Bangladesh.
What We Offer:
- An exciting learning environment and a unique opportunity to explore the career options you might eventually pursue
- Opportunity to acquire a set of valuable work skills and an experience that would enrich your resume.
- A professional network of relationships that will support you throughout your career.
- 11-month & 15-day contract (September – August 2023)
- Certificate of Completion.
- Remuneration: BDT 20,000 monthly stipend
What We Seek in You:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (as specified below).
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Proactive, self-driven and adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Passion to learn and work in the development sector.
- Eagerness and ability to travel frequently to field locations within Bangladesh.
- Confidence to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Commitment to deadlines, achieving results and managing time well.
- Basic computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.).
- A track record of social or voluntary work in your community will be given preference (Please mention working duration).
|Name of Project/Department||Name of Position||Name of Host Unit/Learning Area||Duty Station||No. of Positions||Educational Qualification|
|Development Trainee||Admin||Cox’s Bazar||01||Master’s Degree in any discipline. Knowledge on MS Office Applications basic & administrative work is preferable.|
|Strategic Communication Unit (Dhaka)||Development Trainee||Will assist and support in day to day activities for|
Strategic communications processes
|Dhaka||01||Bachelor’s degree in Media and Communications|
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply through CARE Bangladesh’s e-recruitment site: https://career.carebangladesh.org/ on or before August 25, 2022.
Applicants must clearly specify the Name and Location of the Project they are applying for (i.e Humanitarian Response Cox’s Bazar- Admin Department.
Dhaka- Strategic Communication Unit)
Job Source: Care Bangladesh Job Circular at bdjobs